Trump: The Art Of The Deal

230.400 ₫

Freeship
Nhận hàng thanh toán
Đổi trả dễ dàng

Sắp hết hàng 
Tiki.vn

Giới thiệu Trump: The Art Of The Deal

President Donald J. Trump lays out his professional and personal worldview in this classic work--a firsthand account of the rise of America's foremost deal-maker.

"I like thinking big. I always have. To me it's very simple: If you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big."--Donald J. Trump

Here is Trump in action--how he runs his organization and how he runs his life--as he meets the people he needs to meet, chats with family and friends, clashes with enemies, and challenges conventional thinking. But even a maverick plays by rules, and Trump has formulated time-tested guidelines for success. He isolates the common elements in his greatest accomplishments; he shatters myths; he names names, spells out the zeros, and fully reveals the deal-maker's art. And throughout, Trump talks--really talks--about how he does it. Trump: The Art of the Deal is an unguarded look at the mind of a brilliant entrepreneur--the ultimate read for anyone interested in the man behind the spotlight.

Chi tiết sản phẩm
SKU t2441695
d 2912
Tìm giá tốt
 ĐẾN NƠI BÁN